Germinated, of the nature to your plate
In a seed is the concentrated plant, if we watered it, begins its development and breaks its skin to appear. When it germinates, it appears his first stem, life plenty and vitality, in their purer and natural state, these is the germinated ones.
Thanks to the action of the water and the sun, the germinated ones contain nutrients of maximum quality that are not present in the dry seed. Are buds free of contaminations and plagues, if you choose organic or ecological seeds, that present very high nutritious values of vitamins and minerals, 4 times more than the dry grain.
Economically, 1 kilo of alfalfa seeds, produces 8 kilos of the same seed when it has germinated. The Chinese realised germinated to obtain foods when the harvests were deficient, more ago than 3000 years.
Benefits of the germinated ones
- They contain a high nutritious value and they are a great energy source, by his protein contribution of high quality, vitamins, minerals, trace elements, enzymes and chlorophyll.
- They contribute essential nutrients that prevent diseases with the respiratory system, cardiovascular influenza, cold, anginas and diseases as the excess of cholesterol.
- They fortify the immune system and they fight the free radicals by his amount of antioxidants.
- They facilitate the digestion because they contribute enzymes, more amount than when one is in seed, and they generate good bacteria that they improve the defense system.
- Their essential fatty acids digest better.
- They purify the blood and they favor to the lymphatic system.
- Its high alkalinity balances the relation with acids of the organism. The vegetable seeds are considered acid but when they have germinated and they happen to be a small living plant are alkaline, as vegetables.
- They help to thin 30 calories just by percent grams of buds.
Germinated types of
You can transform many types of germinated seeds into. Each germinated offers different nutrients to you but of general form they contribute proteins, vitamins of the group To, B, C, D, and, F, K, enzymes, fiber, minerals, iron, zinc, magnesium, receives, calcium, trace elements and antioxidants.
Germinated of cereals: wheat, quinoa, barley, rye, oats, millet, rice, maize.
Germinated of vegetables: alfalfa, lentils, chick-peas, soybean, string bean azuki, string bean mungo, clover.
It invents, test and it creates your own mixtures!
Once you have incorporated to your different salads from lettuce, canons or rºcula germinated of cereals and vegetables, you will see that they give as much game to your plates, that I am sure that you will want more.
Germinated of vegetables: watercresses, celery, radishes, onions, canary seed, cha, mustard, br³coli, carrot, fennel.
Germinated of oily seeds: sunflower, sesame, almonds.
How the germinated ones are cultivated
Different methods at the time of making exist bring forth a seed. Most important it is than at the home they are not exposed to the direct light, that you soak them, the scoundrels and return to begin.
I propose this simple method to you to create your own cooking laboratory in your kitchen, you only need a deep plate, a source, a bottle with ample mouth or a germinador.
- It chooses the grains that you want to germinate, washes them and pon 1 or 2 spoonfuls in a container.
- Cover them with temperate water and leave them in soaking all night to room temperature.
- On the following day, it slips the water, rinses them, ponlos in a container where they can be draining the water, cover it with a fabric or porous gauze and tie it strong. It leaves knocked down the container so that the seeds are separated and room temperature in the dark.
- During 3 or 4 days you must add water, to let it 1 minute to them that rests, slip and to leave they drain. This process you must repeat it 2 times to the day.
- The germinated ones will begin to come off themselves the rind that surrounds to its seed, in about 3 days. Some seeds can take a day more as the one of alfalfa or soybean.
- Rinse them with abundant water, slip them and ponlos to the light, but not directly to the sun, during a day for the chlorophyll content.
Once droughts, already they are ready to consume.
It enjoys of a whole world vital energy for all the family, without cooking, directly of the nature.
If you prefer them with a smoother flavor, consºmelos when the finishing germinating, if you like the powerful flavors, it waits for some days until they leave the small leaves to them.
Conserve them in the refrigerator, in the zone of vegetables, a closed container that is not of plastic.
He is preferable to consume them in one week and to wash them before introducing them in salads, liquefied of fruits, vegetables or at the end of the baking of soups or creams.
If you want to nourish your organism, to have more energy and to feel to you activates, it begins to add germinated in your plates of salad, beaten and vegetal sandwiches, it is an excellent option for all the family.