A space for relax
A room dedicated to the rest so that the children can sleep well must be warm, comfortable and cosy.
We can acclimate the room with a special aroma, paint or paper the walls with different colors and to put ambient music.
These are 3 of the factors that can help us to sleep well and to be a nice and repairing sleepy.
Essential oils to acclimate the room
You can use a burner of ceramics essences and locate it in a high furniture some minutes before going to sleep so that the aroma impregnates the stay.
I recommend to you that the earthen bowl is quite wide and deep so that the liquid overflow and does not fall. Full the water earthen bowl, adds 4 drops of the chosen essential oil and ignites a small candle to warm up it.
Also you can fill a diffuser with water and add the essential oil to use it as a spray.
Essential oil types
- In order to disinfect the rooms by caught a cold influenzas and, you can use essential oil of Tree of the Tea.
- In bronchitis, influenzas and colds, the essential oil of Eucalyptus, help to clear the head and the lungs and are a good antiseptic of the respiratory system. In case of asthma, it uses the essential oil of Pino or Manzanilla, never the one of Eucalyptus.
- The essential of Calendula, very relaxing oil and is adapted for kids.
- In insomnia, the essential oil of Lavender relaxes the neuromuscular system, calm the anxiety and balances the nervous system.
- At moments of stress, the essential oil of Orange blossom, relaxes and contributes to optimism and joy.
- If you have headache, microphones or problems derived from muscular tension, the essential oil of Roman Manzanilla can help you.
Some general advice of security on essential oils
This post is exclusively on the use of essential oils in burner or air freshener. In order to use it as oil for massages is necessary to always mix it with a carrying oil as the one of almonds, jojoba or germ of wheat.
- It keeps essential oils outside the reach from the children and moved away of sources of heat, they are inflammable.
- You directly do not apply essential oils on the skin, without diluting in a carrying oil (oil of almonds, of jojoba, wheat germ¦), with exception, previous test, of oils of Lavender (Lavender angustifolia) or Tree of the tea (Melaleuca alternofolia).
- It acquires ecological essential oils in Herbodiet©ticas, with dispenser of drops, corks on approval of children and in dark bottle.
The colors of the room
The fashion in decoration sometimes does not accompany to a good rest. The colors with which you paint the walls can influence a more or less anxious dream.
It chooses tonalities as the clear rose, the blue sky, colors clear earth, the green pie, the beige or lilac.
Celestial and the green one contributes tranquillity and relaxes.
The yellow purifies and is antiseptic.
The rose harmonizes the emotional energies.
The blue calm and balances.
It very eliminates the saturated colors, since, as the red brilliant, they are stimulating and they do not help the rest.
In order to attenuate the noises that there are at home and outside this, music helps to create a propitious atmosphere for the rest.
The children need to sleep some 12 hours to the day to be able to have major concentration capacity, the sufficient energy to play and to feel glad.
The harmonic compositions, with calmed rates and relaxing melodies, as the lullabies, classic music of piano or ARPA, urge the relaxation.
A sweet music, a relaxing essential oil and some walls guinea fowl with smooth tonalities, are the perfect allies for a good rest.